Celebration Talent Competition
Post Office Box 58859
We strive to provide fun-filled events that celebrate all levels of talent - rising stars, shining stars and everything in between. Our goal is to give teachers, performers, parents and observers an experience that sets us apart from the competition. As part of the "star treatment" we pledge:
* To offer a few "extras" that are different from the others:
* 3 Judges - 3 Critiques (On CD) - Every City
* 2 Levels of Competition - Cash Prizes Awarded in Both
* No Extra Fees for Title Competition
* Studio & Loyalty Rebates
* Online Registration System
* To keep competition schedules to weekend days by limiting the number of entries we accept.
* To provide a schedule approximately two weeks before each regional and to do our best to adhere to the schedule.
* To present family-suited events and to deduct points for inappropriate material.
* To schedule meal breaks during competition and to allow as much time for costume changes as possible.
* To promote a professional, friendly, supportive atmosphere with courteous and knowledgeable staff who are dedicated to serving the needs of performers, teachers, parents and observers.
* To start the last awards ceremony of the weekend by 9pm on Sunday night.
* To post results 10-14 days after each regional.
* To provide fair, unbiased judging by 3 competent professionals.
* To provide professional venues, Marley floors and assigned dressing space at each regional.
* To keep our website up to date and to return phone calls and emails in a timely manner.
* To treat each contestant as if they were the only contestant we have.
* To request and listen to your opinions, suggestions, complaints, compliments and anything else you want to share with us.
St. Louis MO